BE&R’s extensive knowledge of marine and facilities aspects of the oil & gas industry has allowed us to delve into the intricacies of Small Scale LNG production, transportation and distribution around multiple regions in Australia and SE Asia.
Our key resources have undertaken numerous technical consulting roles in the SSLNG market and are in regular dialog with key industry vendors/suppliers to understand their technologies and products. We have formed alliances with other independent consultants to enhance our abilities where required.
Key SSLNG capabilities include:
- Concept screening studies and technology assessments
- Site assessments (NSFLNG, FSRU, power barge, import/export terminals)
- Midstream shipping assessments (for simple or complex hub and spoke models)
- Project cost and schedule estimating (for full value chain from upstream to downstream)
- Assessment of portfolio of opportunities to establish the optimal mix upstream, midstream and downstream infrastructure investment
- FSRU surveys and technical assessments
- Mooring design
- Market studies (e.g. available midstream vessels, commoditised shipping and regulatory restrictions)