BE&R provides consultancy services through all project development stages, from concept and Pre-FEED through to FEED and Execution. Our in-depth market knowledge combined with strategic and technical expertise give BE&R the ability to solve the technical issues whilst considering the overall project execution strategy.
BE&R resources are available for secondment into project discipline or management roles, bringing with them a network of specialist support during detailed design, construction and installation.
Key project execution support capabilities include:
• Scope definition
• Project engineering
• EPCM management support
• Discipline engineering (naval architecture, marine engineering & facilities)
• Technical due diligence and design reviews
• Technology qualification and validation
• CAPEX & OPEX cost estimate development
• Schedule development
• Risk and assurance reviews
• Tender development
• Installation support
• Regulatory and class review