BE&R has experience in providing Facilities, Hull, Marine and Turret Mooring System support for FLNG developments, from high-level feasibility studies through to pre-FEED. Our multidiscipline team of facilities engineers, naval architects and project managers provide our Clients with specific practical technical expertise, whilst understanding the bigger commercial and strategic picture. This gives our Clients confidence that the solutions we facilitate are fit for purpose and provide the best commercial outcome.
BE&R have developed a strong understanding of major lease contractors, major design and fabrication yards, technical solutions and available technologies for FLNG projects.
BE&R resources have been contributors to numerous ground breaking FLNG concepts over the past decade, covering developments in South East Asia, Australia and North America.
Key FLNG support capabilities include:
- High level of experience at conceptual and early phases of projects.
- Experienced strategic planning of project execution process
- Cost and schedule development, based on extensive FPSO experience and FLNG market knowledge
- Facilitation of decision making and project execution workshops.
- Technical decision making based on up to date market knowledge and technical expertise.
- Pre-FEED and FEED project execution and management.
- Cold eye and due diligence reviews